When you give to HealthConnect One we partner with Black, Brown and Indigenous communities to develop custom solutions for critical support during pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and early parenting.
- Protecting mothers/birthing people and babies from illness and death during and after pregnancy
- Increasing breastfeeding rates
- Reducing COVID-19 related isolation and misinformation
- Providing support for postpartum depression
- Working on securing sustainable and fair pay for community-centered birth workers
- $25 – $50 contributes to advocacy work
- $100 – $500 supports communication tools for breastfeeding during COVID-19
- $1,000-$2,500 pays for a birth equity advocacy webinar
- $25,000 supports a community-based Breastfeeding Peer Counselor training
- $100,000 supports training at 4 new Community-Based Doula programs
This year, GivingTuesday will be held on December 1, 2020. GivingTuesday encourages people to do good. Over the past seven years, it has grown into a global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity. Make a donation in any amount today! We thank you in advance!